Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pushing Back One More Week :(

Hello, everyone! Hope this April Fool's day finds you tricked and bamboozled. If you haven't yet, I would check out the Gmail Autopilot and see how Google can now auto complete and respond to emails for you!

In non-joking news, I need to push back the episode one more week. I promise it will come out, never fear. I'm not abandoning LOTROCast when it is just getting started. But I do need another week to get everything in line. I've been pulling late nights the past few days to catch up after my surgery (which went fine). In addition, I am getting details on my new job. It's been pretty hectic. I haven't even got a chance to arrange my interviews yet (though I do have all my victi-- I mean subjects selected and contacted) so I need to push production of the next episode back another week. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but I want to be able to deliver a quality product.

1 comment:

  1. Well, thanks to Turbine's April Fools datacenter failure I discovered your podcast this evening. I've enjoyed it quite thoroughly, and I'll be watching for future updates. Your voice sounds incredibly like Brendon Small's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendon_Small)...which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete