Thursday, April 23, 2009

LOTROCast Developer Interview Series Continues!

Hello, all!

I am pleased to announce that I will be continuing my developer interview series with a chat with Berephon, the resident 'lore-monkey' and name maker at Turbine.

If you have ever had a question about lore integration, thought processes behind areas, or just wondered what REALLY happened to the Cat Lady submit your questions here or email them to LOTROCast at LOTROCast@gmail.com before Sunday, May 3rd. I cannot promise that every questions will be answered but I will consider each question that is submitted.

If you missed the first Dev Interview with Rowan, the live producer of LOTRO, you can get caught up here.

The interview episode will be the Early May episode, not this immidiately next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment