Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Phase 1 Complete

Hello, all!

I know it hasn't been long since my last post, but I just wanted to let everyone know that phase one of the podcast migration is complete. You may notice that I have a different RSS Feed listed at the top of the page...THIS IS THE NEW LOTROCAST RSS FEED. If you are someone that uses a custom aggregator to collect your RSS feeds, please go ahead and replace the old feed with the new one.

I know that a lot of people would rather not bother with RSS feeds and like to direct download episodes. Well, good news! I have put in a new gadget that lets you direct download the five most recent episodes right from the toolbar! On the right side of the page, you should see a gadget for direct downloads! It will update automatically. It will only show the 5 most recent episodes, so just be aware of that.

Anyway, all my files are now migrated to CyberEars. I have submitted the feeds to both iTunes and Zune, so I will keep you abrest of the of that situation. Once the new feeds are up, I will ask you to subscribe to those feeds. You will be able to tell the difference because I will be releasing an announcement ONLY on the feeds that will be discontinued and deleted. ONLY the podcast feeds that has the announcement will be discontinued. I will make it as obvious as possible to identify the to-be-discontinued feeds.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask email me and ask me.

Thanks for your understanding,

Moormur

2 comments:

  1. I'll replace that on the Combo blog. Cool that you're being sponsored, the show really deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DDOcast also uses CyberEars and they seem to do a good job so this is great news for the show!

    ReplyDelete